Relocation is a complex exercise in coordination. We get local San Antonio house sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week saying “I am relocating and need to sell my house in San Antonio“. The wonderful thing is that we are ready to assist a good many of these sellers sell their house fast (because we’re actively purchasing houses in San Antonio Texas right now!).
There is an insane amount of details to keep together, in addition to the stress of whatever’s making you move in the first place — often it is a new job or a sick family member, however the true need to move always includes a dramatic change.
So how can you get the most from a challenging situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You do not wish to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain a vacant home for a couple years. That gets expensive and it does not have to be like that.
Even though the market is relatively stable at this time} in San Antonio, things can change in the blink of an eye. We have heard some serious horror stories over the last couple of decades. Unless you are filthy rich, you likely cannot afford to wait it out.
So how do you make the proper choices when you’re relocating and wish to sell your San Antonio Texas house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In San Antonio… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your home is worth: To do so you may contact a respectable realtor or connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your home. When you know what the home may be able to sell for in the current marketplace… that sets the foundation for the length of time you may or may not be able / willing to sell the home.
- Decide how fast you want to sell your home once you relocate: That is a big one. I’ve seen professionals who transferred out of state for a job who had their home out there for over a year before selling it to get a much much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you have to sell your home… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Find a strong real estate agent BEFORE you begin packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Each month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the home… costs you money. Or if you don’t want to employ a real estate agent to sell… we’re a respectable local house buyer and we’d really like to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Simply complete the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your property quickly vs.”waiting it out” to get a dream price: All of us want to sell our homes for as much as we can. But one thing a lot of people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this home. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you are still within the first 10 years of your mortgage, the majority of your payment is interest and not hardly going towards principal at all), taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc. Let’s say you would like to sell your home for $200,000… and the mortgage payment is $1,200/month, taxes are $200/month, $100/month for insurance, and $100/month for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.). Those expenses add up to $1,600/month in “non equity building” expenses. If it takes you 7 weeks to sell your home through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it’ll cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding expenses” + you have to pay $12,000 in agent fees (assuming 3 percent for the buyer’s agent and 3% for those seller’s agent) totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of the time, your anxiety in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of everything you could have been doing with that extra cash during those 7 months, etc. So the actual price to you was likely closer to $30,000. However, what if you should sell your house next week and avoid all that? Even in the event that you sold for a discount below the retail price (let’s say… $175,000)… you are still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a house buyer like Lone Star Real Estate Solutions LLC vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying for holding costs and real estate agent fees). Does that make sense?
- Take action now!: Whatever you decide… make a decision and take action. If you would like to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local San Antonio agent. If you would rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option is to sell your house to us. 🙂
If you have got a good amount of time on your side and a really great property, you may want to test the marketplace by offering it out at a high price. There is a small chance somebody could just fall in love and be willing to overpay — people do crazy things for love.
In reality, most properties are pretty average. They are inclined to be similar to the other houses around them, in the same manner that people who live near each other often have a lot in common also. So unless your property is really exceptional, like in magazine-quality extra-special, you won’t capture the most money on the market by pricing at the maximum point.
You can also win by promoting your property for rent and sale at the exact same time, simply to see what occurs first. You have to stay in control of the process, which can confuse even the most experienced real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we might partner with home owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified buyers rent the house for an agreed amount of time before buying.
In other cases, we might help renegotiate a loan, help to make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank.
We love helping people solve complex problems.
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you want to be.
Who Is Lone Star Real Estate Solutions LLC And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In San Antonio?
We are investors. We support our families and help beautify neighborhoods by purchasing houses from San Antonio home owners who must sell quickly for one reason or another.
The kinds of sellers who are inclined to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell quickly (we can close in as little as 10 days if you want us to)
- Do not want to hassle with listing their house with an agent
- Do not want to pay real estate agent commissions
- Can’t sell their property for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other situations
But we are passionate people, and we believe in the San Antonio and surrounding area’s communities.
We are straightforward and honest.
We will quote you a fair price, and we can close quickly with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait patiently and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In some specific situations that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to assist you to find answers to your toughest questions about your San Antonio real estate, so please feel free to contact us at 210-794-6869 and speak with us anytime.