If your San Antonio, Texas house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your San Antonio house fast for different reason (you inherited a house, you relocated and need to sell, you lost your job, the agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one of the best options that you should consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your San Antonio Texas house for cash.
By doing this, you’ll not only profit by improving your credit score, but you’ll also get some extra money into your account. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will remain untainted since you will be able to settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale toward other projects. However, you need to study the prevailing market conditions. That is, find out what factors are likely to influence the value of your home… before getting ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy My House for Cash in San Antonio, Texas: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your San Antonio house fast to someone else with a “buy my San Antonio Texas house for cash” mentality, is to put together a game plan.
Your real estate agent should be able to help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender as you contact an agent who is knowledgable with the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should have the latest information on property values in order to help you come up with the right price for your house.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important factors you need to address first… because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… then you have more options open to you.
If you have less time… your options will be fewer… but you still have some great options out there.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with a real estate agent. In this case you’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Lone Star Real Estate Solutions LLC (you can call us at 210-794-6869 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your San Antonio area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your San Antonio house for?
Note that it says “how much do you need” to sell for above. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with an agent… determine how much you need to get out of the sale of your house.
That’ll help guide you to narrow down to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave enough room for a real estate agent’s commission… then you may need to look at selling the house as a “For Sale By Owner” (FSBO) or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to be.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. However, if you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can usually make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned previously, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes!” when you ask them to “buy my San Antonio Texas house for cash”… the main things you need to figure out yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know what those are… look at the following options as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work best for you with your local San Antonio house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale, then going with an agent will likely get you the highest price for your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your San Antonio house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail for your house… but we also don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. So if you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at 210-794-6869 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell, but can’t afford to pay the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step should be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your San Antonio Texas house fast. Give us a call at 210-794-6869 to help you with selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my San Antonio Texas house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you really need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. By doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollar, too.